Friday 13 January 2012

My Time in Pattaya

I went to Pattaya  in November. Let me tell you what a fantastic holiday I had. I have been all over the world but Pattaya takes some beating for anyone who is single of any age. I went with a friend who had been there a few times and it made the holiday so much better knowing where to go, what to do, and what to avoid.
It can very intimidating and overwhelming all the things you will see and experience and all girls throwing themsevles at you takes some getting use to. I am not fat, old, ugly, or bald, not that it matters here. I can get plenty at home, but my god nowhere near as stunning or as sexy as these girls.
Some of them range from perfect 10's to just mind blowing dreams. A must is a visit to SOI 6 better known as "SHORT TIME " street. But don't be shouting your mouth off that you have been or go there, not even the normal bar girls like to know you go.
Its one long street of short time bars with bedrooms upstairs of stunning young women. All for 500 baht, plus bar fine. The best two streets, where I actually stayed are SOI 7 and SOI 8. Rows of bars upon bars full of ladies all waiting for you and only 1,000 baht for the whole night.

Pattaya Bar Girls
Thai Bar Girls in Pattaya.

And man did I have some long wild nights here and back at my room. Do learn a few Thai phrases especially compliments for the girls. Goes a long way, so does being polite and corteous.
Another absolute must is to visit a massage parlour for a Thai body massage. The experience alone is enough to make your head explode. There is about half a dozen in Pattaya, not hard to find so I suggest you type in a search engine on the net "massage parlours pattaya". And it gives you addresses of where they are.
I visited a place on 2nd road called "the coffee shop". Big white building. Wow, what an experience! I wont go into any detail, but a became a regular, and ended up seeing a girl from here. .. well I hope this helps some of you out there. Got lots more to tell you. I could write a book just on my 2 weeks there and already booked my 2 return visits for this year.
Thats how good it is. Enjoy!.

No comments:

Post a Comment